.

Monday, June 17, 2019

Credo Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 10000 words

Credo - Essay ExampleHis love never ceases and His hope remains with us, even in the darkest hours of our uncertainties, trials and tribulations. This is my journey, and this is my credo. Contents Dedication prolusion Introduction Dedication . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .4 Preface. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .5 Introduction . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .11 My belief in One God . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .12 My understanding of Jesus Christ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .19 The Holy Spirit and the Trinity . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .25 Soteriology my understanding S .G. S . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .55 APPENDIX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dedication For my mother Leonne Renazile who is a keeper of the faith and constantly praying for her children and never or neither ceases nor tires to bring them one by one, to the tummy of grace. She is a champion of the faith who loves the Lord with all her heart and might. She is also a mother who loves and loves and loves again all her children. G. Herard For my husband Evrard Herard whose love and understanding has been a source of comfort, joy and encouragement to me and who has given me much more. G. Herard Many and great, O God, are thy things Maker of earth and sky Thy hands have set t he heavens with stars Thy fingers spread the mountains and plains. Lo, at Thy Word the waters were formed Deep seas obey Thy voice. Grant unto us communion with thee, Thou star abiding one screw unto us and dwell with us With thee are found the gifts of life, Bless us with life that has no end, Eternal life with Thee. Dakota Indian Hymnal, Joseph Renville, 1842. Preface The nature of my pose at NYTS It is often noted, that the love of God has no comparison and that His ways of touching lives has always appeared to be a mysterious event which many of us call miracles. As much as I think that I am in full control of my actions, I always have to set about to terms about someone else much greater than myself, someone who has my best interest in mind, and who made promises to guide me and my ancestors from generation to generation. Someone who promised to never break me nor forsake me as long as I keep on trusting in Him and allowing Him

No comments:

Post a Comment