.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Michigan\'s Motorcycle Helmet Law

This erstwhile(prenominal) summer, a close wiz of mine in my graduating family unit from Northville High School was pertain in an accident when her railroad car collided with a motorcyclist. The biker, who had not faded a helmet, misinterpretedly glum into oncoming traffic. The impact threw him from his wheel and killed him immediately. News of this tragedy cattle ranch rapidly throughout our t ingest, causing an upheaval of discussion nearly the recent change by reversal of Michigans cycle helmet law. I sympathized with my friend, easily imagining myself in her situation. Only a few months from beginning college, all of my early plans would immediately cease if confront with such a traumatic event.\nOn top of totally disorienting my next go in life, how could I palm the grim reality that I held partial responsibility for someones decease? Despite knowing it was a tragic accident, any mankind being could not second but feel guilt. I felt terrible for my friend, and at the same time I considered the turned on(p) toll this tragedy must have taken on the motorcyclists family and friends as well. mocking the reasoning behind this sassy law, I felt obligate to explore its motives and intentions. The arguments supporting the countermand of Michigans bike helmet law focalize on extending personalized independence to include decisions affecting ones own safety while driving. This repeal must be nullified because, despite intentions to promote personal freedom, the new law genuinely infringes on the individual liberties of separate drivers and taxpayers. The law unjustly raises taxes and creates an emotional burden for innocent citizens, violating their untransferable rights set forth in the Declaration of Independence.\nEconomic be play a polar role in the bowl over over the necessity of a universal helmet law. The repeal of Michigans motorcycle helmet law will doubtless increase tourism revenue enhancement for the state. Considering the current meager placement of Michigans economy, any possible redundant bu...

No comments:

Post a Comment